Introducing Quotetrite E-Commerce Solutions
Give your customers a visually stunning, intuitive shopping experience they’ll keep coming back for.
Simply manage your entire product catalog from Quoterite’s unique Product Builder while your products sell from any internet connected device.
Our smart e-commerce system makes it easier than ever to manage your inventory while keeping consistent with your existing online branding.
Expand your business opportunities with our easy-to-use, cross platform e-commerce store that connects seamlessly to your existing WordPress website.
Streamline your online sales based on the world’s best e-commerce systems. Our e-commerce solution provides a proven sales concept and superior online buying experience that works on any connected device. Easily manage your orders and pricing on the go from any device, any time, anywhere.
Special Introductory Offer
Sign up before January 31st, 2023 and save $4,000 on your initial set up and $400 per month for your first year on your monthly subscription.
Why is Quoterite’s E-Commerce System Better?
Today, 70% of Americans are actively shopping online. In 2022, 230.5 million people spent $871 billion dollars in goods and services representing 18% of the entire global economy. TIDIO
With a simple set up process, our e-commerce system integrates with our industry-leading retail management system to provide a customized store based on your existing product range and pricing. Directly linking with Quoterite’s Product Builder, your products and pricing are already set up and maintained by our Product Team, ensuring your e-commerce store is always accessing live and accurate product data without any additional effort needed from you.
Win-win with an unbeatable combination. We take care of complex, costly and time consuming tasks, so you can concentrate on the important things in life. Our unique system provides you with unrivalled power and flexibility, saving you time, money and frustration. Sell better, sell more. No other system allows you to keep complete control over the look and design specifications of your unique brand, all while delivering the power of our revolutionary product ecosystem to your online store.
- Need help? Our Product Support team are ready to assist with adding different products and options as you need, when you need it.
- Sell online and quote in-person directly from a single, easy-to-use ecosystem. Quoterite’s Product Builder connects with your online store, while your sales team can quote and sell all from the same platform. Quotes and orders are all managed through our existing Quoterite retail, order management and manufacturing systems, making it easy for your staff to manage.
- Keep your branding – No need for using outdated design templates. While set-up is a relatively easy process, our team are on hand to support your website developer with style-sheet implementation and beyond, ensuring a perfect setup.
- Complicated was just made easy with Quoterite e-commerce. Our intuitive Product Builder lets you add and manage your products easily. You can even add and configure complex products like fabric samples with rules, charges and restrictions as you need, including generating labels and shipping details for your samples or products.
- We maintain your product specifications and pricing for you. Our Product team work behind the scenes updating ever-changing product specifications and pricing details, removing you from those tedious processes – saving you time and money.
How Does It Work?
Our e-commerce system provides a world-class shopping experience, proven to deliver higher conversions, higher spend per transaction, and more repeat business than other system.
Our e-commerce system offers:
- Simple set up via a WordPress plugin
- Infrastructure based on the industry benchmark for successful e-commerce systems.
- Live and accurate product selection options updated directly from Quoterite. Our Product team maintain your products and pricing using Quoterite’s Product Builder.
- A live 2-way connection between your website and Quoterite’s Product Builder and ordering system
- Accounting and payment system integrations through Quoterite, shipping options and more with WooCommerce extensions
- The ability to add and configure fabric samples with rules, charges and restrictions as you need, including generating labels and shipping details for your samples or products
- Customize the layout and branding of your online store the way you want, unlike other rigid template systems
- Complete access to Quoterite’s integrated ecosystem for maximum growth and interoperability between systems
- Comprehensive training, support and testing
Streamline Your Order Process
As online purchasing increases and more and more companies take their business online, it’s critical you stand out by providing the best possible online buying experience.
Current cheap template e-commerce websites provide a poor buying experience, costing you sales and repeat business, while draining time and money you can’t afford.
Don’t make the mistake of investing in outdated technology, with cumbersome slow manual processes and no ability to adapt and win in today’s online market.
Quoterite’s unbeatable e-commerce system gives your online business the power and flexibility to deliver a proven winning online shopping experience, allowing your clients to buy anywhere, any time, on any device.
Powered by Quoterite’s exclusive Product Builder, and driven with the flexibility and instant connectivity of the complete Quoterite product ecosystem – there’s no limit.
Partner with Quoterite the Company that Partners With You
Receive retail orders and update delivery statuses
Quoterite’s unrivalled cloud-based software ecosystem allows instant connectivity, expansion and adaptivity for any business size or operational requirements, from a small 2 user retail business, to a global retailer, manufacturer, wholesaler and e-commerce company operating in multiple countries. There’s no limit to the power and flexibility of Quoterite’s systems, and their interoperability and scalability to suit your business needs.
Gain the integrated benefits of Quoterite’s software ecosystem including:
- Multiple interconnected e-commerce systems
- Order management system
- Manufacturing and warehousing
- Live stock and inventory management
- Wholesale dealer portals
- Complete retail business management
- Lite retail business management
- Commercial and volume CRM and business management
- Direct order integrations with leading manufacturers
All supported by our global support team focused on your success, powered by Quoterite’s exclusive Product Builder.
Maintain Consistent Branding Online
Unlike other e-commerce systems, you can keep your branding consistent and continue to manage the design of your website without being locked into clunky templates provided for you.
- Control of the style, color, layout and flow of every element in your website and make future design changes easily
- Quoterite’s embedded e-commerce system blends seamlessly into your website with integrated style sheets
- Make a statement with your branding using world leading technology and a superior customer experience.
- Information is seamlessly exchanged between the Quoterite and your E-commerce system as needed, allowing you to control and define the entire product process flow.
- Using Quoterite’s Product Builder upload images for each fabric, color or product option as these will be displayed on your website as the available selections. This could also include any information, specifications, links or videos that you may want to add for various selections, which are displayed in an information pop up on screen.
Everything you need to start selling online
Get secure payments, configurable shipping options and more with third party plugins.
- Google Ads
- TaxJar + auto tax calculator
- Thousands of different configurations through WooCommerce add-ons like discount codes, etc.
- Unlimited shipping
- Plus thousands more
Power your e-commerce platform
Works with WordPress, WooCommerce, and the Quoterite plugin.
- Integrate with accounting systems
- Integrate with payment gateways
- Saves and tracks shopping cart and clients’ connected quote and orders to their created account
- Clients can save quotes and come back later to finish them
Start selling online with a simple plugin to deliver an integrated, flexible and unbeatable e-commerce website to your customers.
Unlike current e-commerce website templates, Quoterite streamlines and simplifies the entire process of getting you up and running fast. Using the industry benchmark online shopping system, you can make the transition to online sales simply with an easy to install and customisable WordPress plug in.
The e-commerce system works by:
- Using a WordPress plugin
- Embedding various short code elements in your online store to provide a live 2-way connection between your website and Quoterite’s Product Builder.
- You or your team’s time commitment to upload pictures, add any other information, and availability for testing and review stages.
Quotes are generated in Quoterite, all trackable and re-accessible if the clients come back later to finish it.
Client details are stored in Quoterite.
Orders are processed to Quoterite. You need to send the order to the manufacturer via email or directly to the manufacturer’s ordering system via API integration if available.
Status changes during the process in Quoterite can automatically trigger update emails to your clients for automated communication.
Control product markups/margins and discounts from your Quoterite account.
Control product configuration and styling from your Quoterite account.
Payments are processed via your e-commerce platform and synced to Quoterite automatically.
Pretty much anything you want! While Quoterite’s advanced Product Builder specializes in all forms of window coverings, it can easily configure almost any product, from doors, to lighting, cushions, accessories and much more.
If you’re looking to add products other than window coverings, please contact our team to talk through your requirements as extra charges or some limitations may apply.
Our once-off initial set up fee and ongoing monthly fee includes all the training and support you need so you’re never on your own. From development, product support to general system training, we’re there every step of the way.
No, everything is included in the monthly fee. Limitations or extra charges may apply for non-window covering products but will be discussed during the initial meeting.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a retailer, manufacturer, wholesaler … or all of these combined. Quoterite’s systems are specifically designed to natively connect and expand to the meet business requirements throughout the product journey. Our all-in-one solution covers the data needs connected business rely upon from production to distribution, and on to the final consumer via your online store, or sales agent.
In general we find this process can take 2-3 months from start to finish, but there are factors out of our control that will affect the time frames including:
- Making sure our Product team gets all of the product information on time
- Your Website Developer’s time and ability to implement the work
- You or your team’s time commitment to upload pictures, add any other information, and availability for testing and review stages.
Training & Support
From signing up to getting your first online sale, our expert team guides you through the entire process.
Sign up with Quoterite and share with us a few details about your website.
Our team provides your Website Developer documentation and instructions on everything they need to configure and connect your website to Quoterite’s systems. Depending on your requirements, this may also include various Zoom meetings to review the requirements to make sure everyone’s on the same page.
While your team builds the website (or chooses to use your existing WordPress website), our Product team builds and configures your product range including all specifications, options, pricing and rules. During this process our Product team will meet with you through Zoom meetings to review and check completed work together.
Using Quoterite’s Product Builder you’ll upload images for each fabric, color or product option to be displayed on your website as product selections. This could also include any information, specifications, links or videos that you may want to add for various selections, which are displayed in an information pop-up on screen.
Once your website is connected to Quoterite adding the necessary configuration, your products, options and pictures will display on your website.
Once your website is complete, we’ll arrange a Zoom call so our team and your team can test the various process flows and functions to make sure they operate correctly. Our Development team will also be happy to review back-end configuration and security if required to provide any feedback or assistance to ensure you’re ready to start selling.
Start marketing and watch the sales come in.
We provide a high-end, customizable product, backed by superior industry experience and support. Our Product and Development teams take the hassle out of the setup process by saving your staff from time-consuming tasks and tedious product configurations. This enormous value add and superior product offering over template versions is part of our price difference and will benefit over the long term in delivering a better customer experience and higher conversion rates.
Once off Initial set up fee of $15,000: Reduced to $11,000 for our Introductory Special (must sign up prior to January, 31st)
This covers everything you need allowing us to do the heavy lifting for you and saving you time getting set up and selling with ease, including:
- Order management system training and setup
- Build and configuration and your product range
- Development configuration and support
A monthly subscription cost of $1,500 (reduced to $1,100 per month for the first year for our Introductory Special) covers all the help and support you need forever, including:
- All training and support
- Product updates and maintenance (this does not include uploading pictures for product options, or adding product option information, specifications or links).
- Development support
On signing up, your initial setup fee, plus your monthly subscription will start and be charged for the first month.
Connect with a Quoterite expert to learn more about how your business can sell online.
More than just quoting software. Enhance your client experience and streamline operations from start to finish.
A customized solution with the functionality, structure, and setup you need, implemented by industry experts.
Seamlessly power your e-commerce website and order management system with our exclusive Product Builder.
We’re reinvesting over $1,300,000 this year to expand and enhance our software, underscoring our commitment to remain the industry leader in delivering the features and functions you need.