Customise Your System To Suit Your Company
No two companies are the same – No matter how many features are built into a system, if they aren’t easily customisable to suit your business, it just won’t work the way you need it to.
Quoterite provides the flexibility to control and customise your system the way you want, plus Quoterite comes preloaded with templates and default settings to get you started.
Gain complete control
- Control and configure multiple companies, brands and locations all from the one account
- Configure the look, feel and branding of your quotes, orders, receipts and invoices, email and communication templates plus automated client communication
- For the USA, set your own tax rates or use our Automated tax calculation system powered by Tax Jar to do it for you based on the client’s location
- Configure price, auto price rounding and product pricing displayed with or without tax
- Set up company, team or individual sales targets to track your performance
Gain complete control – continued
- Control your appointment scheduler setting time ranges, automated client confirmations and reminder messages and triggers, appointment types and statuses, along with notifications for new and changed appointments
- Set various lead sources and statuses to track and monitor the progress of each lead
- Control what fields or selections you want to make mandatory or show on screen throughout the system plus the available selections
- Configure your quote, quote management statuses and reminders, quote tags, fault and re-work types plus so much more
- Control your workflow manager general statuses, tags, measure, install and payment statuses
- Measure and installation statuses per product, report notifications and sign-off binding text
- Activate and manage all accounting and payment integrations
- Our team can also assist you in importing your current contact database
Manage Employee Roles, Teams & Permissions
Configure each user’s settings and permissions around their role and requirements, while restricting and locking down functions as you need.
Easily manage your employee configurations
- Set up, manage and assign various role and permission templates to each employee, and or customise each employees individual permissions
- Configure and control exactly what screens and functions your employees can see and edit at an overall or granular level
- Control employees’ discount ability to set a maximum overall % or assign specific % discounts per product or fabric via the product settings
- Create and assign employees to various teams for the management of larger groups of employees for fast filtering, reporting, or assigning jobs
- Control employee email signatures, email addresses, CC and BCC settings
- Configure the system notifications requirements per employee
- Easily deactivate and create new employees
- If you’re running multiple companies, brands or locations within the one account, set up profiles for each employee with the various email signatures and branding per company
Product & Fabric Pricing Management
Quoterite provides the most comprehensive and powerful pricing management system allowing you to make changes that instantly apply across your entire organisation. Easily control the products you sell, discounts applied, markups and margins; everything you need is at your fingertips.
General pricing and product management include:
- Control the exact products and brands you want to be available to quote, by simply turning them on or off
- Set markups or margins per product
- Control your % discount or cost multipliers per product
- Set the average ‘ETA’ per product (how long the products take to get to you after ordering)
- Mark products as taxable or non-taxable
- Set simple quoting discount restrictions to allow discount, stop any discount or restrict to the base price only
- Fast ‘Batch Update’ functionality for large pricing updates per category of products, or over the entire brand
- Track any and all updates you apply with our ‘Change Logs’ for each product
Advanced Price and Product Configuration Options
Advanced pricing and product management include:
- Apply specific split markup/margin or discounts/cost multipliers for your base price and options separately, or drill down to any options within each product like a specific motor, for exacting control
- If your manufacturer uses recommended retail prices, choose between applying this, adding extra markup on top or applying the markup/margins you want
- Configure the allowable % discount various teams can give per product when quoting clients
- Control mandatory fields per product, what details display on your client’s quote and order
- Set default product selections for the most commonly used options
- Build various tiered pricing levels
Does Quoterite support products I manufacture, my own fabrics, or other products and services we sell?
Absolutely! It’s all part of the Quoterite difference, with no limitations, restrictions or additional costs. Learn More
Freight and Installation Charges
Not charging clients for freight and installation correctly is a huge cause of losing profit for many companies. Either staff forget to add it or they simply don’t have the information or system with the information on hand.
Quoterite can fully automate these charges removing the chance of forgetting, and give you the ability to add in extras as you need.
- Create as many various charges as you need across your entire range of products
- Apply the automated charges once set to apply to specific brands, categories of products or specific products, with the ability to choose multiple categories and products per charge
- Choose how these charges display on screen and on your quote to the client, either including them in the product or showing them in the total price separately
- Set up your pricing to make sure everything is covered, for example, if a product goes over a certain width or height apply extra charges by setting up a price grid
- Examples of the types of pricing configurations available are:
Freight and Installation Charges – continued
- Apply additional discounts if required plus add any mark-ups or margins to the pricing setup
- Program in if you want your staff to be able to discount these charges of not
- Automatically creates purchase orders on the workflow manager for easy tracking
- In each quote, have the ability to turn these charges on, off or modify them if required and add other miscellaneous charges as necessary
- Running multiple companies in one account, or need to set up various pricing tiers for your freight and installation charges? Quoterite can handle this too
- Our expert Product Team will also build out a custom installation, freight or general service charge adding in all extras you may want to charge in a quote. You’ll also get complete control to change and configure these as you need right from your account
General Surcharges, Promotional Discounts and Cost Padding
Need to add general surcharges to specific products and quotes, set up promotional discounts and configure your cost padding to make sure you are accounting for your costs correctly while protecting your markup and margins?
For example, if you need to set a minimum charge on any new quote created that can be removed later via discount, this is exactly where you would set that up. All of these functions are set and controlled from one location for easy access.
- Name and categorize each one
- Decide to always apply to all new quotes or give your staff the ability to choose to apply it or not
- Set to force apply to old quotes when re-opened if needed
- Set as discountable or not
- Set up as a flat price or percent value in either positive, negative or cost based depending on the type being configured
- Apply per product or to the quote total
- Charges per product can then be set to apply if a specific brand is used, product category or specific product
- Plus if you are running multiple companies from the one account you can also configure charges to apply to specific companies or all at once depending on the control you need
Document and Picture Library
Ever get caught not having the product information, specification sheets, pictures or other information you need when onsite or out of the office?
Quoterite’s document and picture library is the best way to ensure you and your team have everything you need on hand, all the time.
- Create unlimited categories to add your files and pictures to so you’re always organised
- No data limit or restrictions
- Simply drag and drop or select the file you need to be added
- Open, download or share whenever you need
- Add attachments to any quote or email you send to clients including pictures of the products you’ve quoted on and product specification sheets
Task Management Configuration
Quoterite’s task management system gives you the ability to see and manage everything from one page while setting tasks and actions against any appointment, quote or order to anyone.
Stop using sticky notes or emails that get lost and keep your team and business on track.
- Create tasks from anywhere using the quick actions
- Configure task tags, priorities and statuses
- Create task templates for any repetitive tasks
- Each task created allows you to add documents, create unlimited sub-tasks, add comments and view the logs for any and all changes made to that task for complete visibility
- Customise your task screen adjusting the columns of information you want to manage
- Quickly go between your tasks, tasks created by you, all tasks, and archived tasks
- Apply filtering across the tasks to quickly see the ones that need to be actioned and prioritise
- Quote status actions automatically create tasks from the quote screen for quote follow-ups
- Set tasks to have reminders bringing them to the top and highlighted so you don’t forget
Automated Client Communication and Marketing
Constantly unable to follow up on your quotes in a timely manner, missing sales, affecting the client experience?
Staff wasting time answering phone calls all day and getting frustrated not knowing where orders are up to or who’s done what?
Re-marketing to clients just not happening?
Let Quoterite do the hard work for you with our automated client communication and marketing system. Configure an unlimited amount of automated and personalised messages including the client’s details, representative’s details, pictures, or other attachments, for the entire business and its processes.
- Lead follow-up or warm-up
- Appointment confirmations
- Appointment reminders
- Quote follow-ups
- Quote acceptance
- Order updates
- Measure and install updates
- Thank you and asking for reviews or surveys
- General marketing, newsletters and client communication
Automated Client Communication and Marketing – continued
Set up as many messages as you need at many trigger points as required. Choose from a variety of triggers and criteria such as:
- Representative’s name
- Appointment type
- Appointment status
- Products of interest
- Payment status
- Quote status
- Order placed status
- Smart Quote status
- Product order status
- Measure status
- Product receiving status
- Installation status
- Product categories
- General order status
- Various quote and order tags
- Trigger by Minute, hour, day, month or on creation
- Plus much more
Messages are automatically sent when the selected criteria are met and trigger point reached with all communications being recorded in the client logs per quote and order for easy access at any time. Send using HTML or text with email signatures.
More than just quoting software. Enhance your client experience and streamline operations from start to finish.
A customized solution with the functionality, structure, and setup you need, implemented by industry experts.
We’re reinvesting over $1,300,000 this year to expand and enhance our software, underscoring our commitment to remain the industry leader in delivering the features and functions you need.