What is the On-site Measure & Installation Tool?
Want to make life easier for your measurers, installers and administrators by automating the measure and install process?
Quoterite’s Measure & Install Tool replaces manual, hand-written and messy notes with an easy to use template that is completed and submitted on site. The submitted data flows straight back into the Workflow Manager and reporting dashboards, and notifies the team so they know when the job is done.
As one of our unique time-saving features, the on-site Measure & Installation Tool minimizes installer and administrator work — saving time, money and errors.
What are the Benefits of the Measure & Installation Tool?
Measurers and installers know their run sheets for the day, can get appointment locations with our Google Maps integration, and then easily input final measures and installation statuses while on site.
You have the option to provide the customer with a quote, take payments and send receipts all before leaving the site.
The Measure & Installation Tool enables measurers and installers to:
- Export their daily diary of jobs ensuring they know and keep track of which tasks are scheduled.
- Sync appointments with their calendar and view measure and install sheets, and client and appointment details attached.
- Use our integration with Google Maps for directions.
- Enter new measurements for final measure, add custom statuses, notes and pictures to the customer’s order.
- View all products needing to be installed, and see picking lists of products that need to be taken to the site, as well as add custom statuses, notes and pictures.
- View the customer documents, add payments, and review all order history while on site.
- Send automated SMS or email messages to keep the client updated and informed.
- Once the job is complete, simply submit the installation or measure report, which alerts defined staff with the updated job status, including measurements and details of all products used while at the installation. For measures once your team has reviewed the report, the new measurements are merged and automatically updated in the quote with a before and after price comparison.
- View the status of all installed products, reports submitted and logs directly from the Workflow Manager.
- For service and warranty jobs, use our custom report function to detail the windows, parts and work needed, and enter the cost. Then if approved with the client, create an order, do the work and take payments on the spot, or book for a future date.
Use the Measure & Installation Tool to Streamline Your Workflow
The Measure & Installation Tool is important in streamlining your on-site processes and efficiencies. It brings your Measure & Install team online and in sync with the rest of your team. Simultaneously the exact status of each job is recorded, and most importantly when the job has been completed so you can organize payment.
To see the Measure & Installation Tool in action, watch or book a demonstration today.
Once we saw the difference between Quoterite and other software out there, the choice was obvious. From a customized curtain quoting tool, to the ease in which we can track staff performance, Quoterite actually understand what’s needed to run a window furnishing business and give us all the tools to make it easier.