Streamline Your Order Process
Manufacturers and fabricators can integrate with our advanced API system. Our Technical and Product teams make the process simple by working directly with your IT department to create the connection and product mapping to your specifications.
We also maintain the products, pricing and mapping FREE so your clients can easily place orders directly through Quoterite into your system, streamlining the order process.
Gain direct access to our powerful product builder and validation system to instantly update or change products as you need. Our Product and Pricing team can also work closely with you to pre-build and set up price list and product updates, so they’re ready to go to your clients instantly.
- Build custom connections to suit your existing systems
- Work with our team to build out the functionality you need
Manufacturer and Supplier Solutions
Integrate your products with Quoterite for free
Streamline your retail order process with Quoterite retailers
Manufacturing & Supplier Integrations
Receive orders and update statuses. Our order management portal enables one-click ordering for your clients directly into your ordering system so you have complete visibility and management of your workflow.
- Export orders in excel or PDF
- Update order statuses, delivery dates and shipping information which instantly updates your client’s account in Quoterite
- Get product builder and validation access to have complete control of your product ranges
- Our team builds and maintains your product ranges of window coverings
- Build any products and ranges you need ie furnishings, lighting, absolutely anything
- Use the product building feature with our manufacturer sheets and labels for a streamlined process
Create Acceptance Rules
- Manufacturers can create order acceptance rules and validations to ensure orders sent are 100% correct or rejected
- The rejection notifies the Quoterite client so they can rectify and resend the order
Manufacturing sheets and labels
Our team can also assist in managing and maintaining your private label products. With access to our advanced Product Configurator you have complete product control.
Manage everything from the product options, configurations, pricing, default options, mandatory fields, validations, rules, and information shown on the quote, order, purchase order and measure / install sheets.
BUILD, MANAGE & CONFIGURE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU NEED
Whether you’re managing a retail store, running supplier inventories or are a products manufacturer, Quoterite can build and manage your items with our advanced Product Builder.
Simply let our team know and we can set up the brands you sell, and we’ll make sure you have the knowledge and access needed to get this set up exactly the way you prefer.
- Create an unlimited amount of products and services of any kind, ie furniture, lighting or service work
- If you have a network of dealers, it’s easy to control who is allowed to manage your custom brands
- You can even create your own line of in-house products for window furnishings, or whatever you like
ONE-CLICK BULK ORDERING
Easily Process Large Order Volumes
Start by sending all jobs ready to be ordered to our One-Click System, the system then consolidates orders by manufacturer and category showing you the cost value and quantity for each.
When you’re ready to submit the order, simply send a single email to the manufacturer with all orders packed into zip files including PDF and / or Excel order sheets.
Alternatively, you can use our manufacturer API integration for an even easier order process.
Window Coverings Made Easy
Revolutionizing Quoting, Manufacturing & Business Management Software For the Window Covering industry
Trusted by these leading retailers and manufacturers
More than just quoting software. Enhance your client experience and streamline operations from start to finish.
A customized solution with the functionality, structure and set up you need, implemented by industry experts.
We’re reinvesting over $1,300,000 this year to expand and enhance our software, underscoring our commitment to remain the industry leader delivering the features and functions you need.