Automated Workflows Designed By Industry Experts
One of Quoterite’s key features are automated workflows designed by our industry experts who have been in your shoes.
Only when you have worked in the window covering industry do you appreciate the long hours and labor intensive tasks associated with keeping your business running and customers happy.
With this in mind, our Founders used their 20+ years experience within the industry to develop Quoterite, that is undoubtedly head and shoulders above the rest. Quoterite streamlines and simplifies each aspect of the workflow and the unique processes and intricacies specific to the industry.
We understand the complexities involved with calculating accurate quotes and coordinating your team for the different stages of the customer journey. Quoterite provides you with complete control and visibility over the sales lifecycle for each customer, what the status is and which staff are assigned.
From the first appointment to installation and final payment, Quoterite gives your business everything it needs to streamline processes and provide a seamless, error-free experience for your staff and customers. Ultimately, Quoterite’s tools empower you and your team to succeed and grow.
Quoterite’s Specialized Features Streamline Your Operations and Maximize Efficiencies
Quoterite automates the entire workflow from start to finish, adding great efficiency, visibility and accuracy to your entire
business process, including:
- Cloud-based and scalable to any device so your team can conduct business from anywhere, at any time.
- Control of pricing and product building maintained by our team.
- Customized validations, rules and allowances.
- Industry-leading scheduling, tracking and management of orders, appointments, customer actions and follow ups.
- Error-free quoting with our customized Soft Furnishings & Drape Calculator.
- API integration with accounting and payment systems, Google and Outlook Calendars, and Google Maps and Gmail.
- Place orders with manufacturers, while pre-booking the installation before leaving your appointment.
- Sync appointments and any changes with your staffs’ Google or Outlook calendars.
- Integrated access to leading manufacturers and suppliers enabling One-Click Ordering and Bulk Ordering.
- Use simple on-site measure and install sheets, and submit reports, which are then all easily visible and accessible on the Workflow Manager.
- Automated reminders and triggers.
- Smart Quote add-on module for automated online approvals and processing of quotes to orders.
- Task automations for teams or employees with our Task Management add-on module.
- Comprehensive performance reporting across the business, teams and individual employees.
Quoterite creates healthier operations and more efficient business workflows. Our customers see marked improvements over the first 6 – 12 months, including:
- Improved efficiency across the business by over 30%.
- Reduced quoting and ordering mistakes by 90%.
- Less time to create drape quotes from 2 hours to 20 minutes.
Once we saw the difference between Quoterite and other software out there, the choice was obvious. From a customized curtain quoting tool, to the ease in which we can track staff performance, Quoterite actually understands what’s needed to run a window furnishing business and gives us all the tools to make it easier.
Automate Your Systems and Get Your Time Back
To conclude, the automation of all your manual processes coupled with the elimination of time-consuming tasks and errors, totally streamlines your business. Above all Quoterite saves you money and time, and frees up your sales representatives to focus on what they do best, which is make sales while providing a superior customer experience.
You can Read More about Automated Workflows here
To see how Quoterite streamline operations, watch or book a demonstration today.
Once we saw the difference between Quoterite and other software out there, the choice was obvious. From a customized curtain quoting tool, to the ease in which we can track staff performance, Quoterite actually understand what’s needed to run a window furnishing business and give us all the tools to make it easier.